HELLBENT INTERNSHIP ACADEMY PROGRAM
Hellbent Marketing is seeking applications for a dynamic and energetic students in either Graphic Design, Photography, Web Development or Marketing for our Internship Academy Program. Intern will join our talented staff and work closely with our highly experienced graphic designers. Hellbent is an award winning marketing and design firm with a great variety of projects. Intern will have an opportunity to work on projects from branding, ID, tradeshows to website development and packaging design.
Intern will gain valuable business experience training under Deborah Shea, CEO and President of Hellbent Marketing. She is also a winner of many design recognitions and acknowledgements. Deborah is a former instructor at City College and taught web design classes at UC Berkeley Extension in graphic design. Intern will learn a lot of the day in and day out of the graphic design business, while expanding their portfolio with published work. We can be flexible to accommodate school schedules.
Internship is non-paid, experience is valuable.
- Have knowledge and skills in Photoshop, Quark and Illustrator.
- Be dependable motivated and willing to tackle any project.
- Good sense of composition, creativity and attention to detail.
- Be willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Be able to run errands, if needed and work on not so glamorous projects.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in graphic design, or marketing and good people skills.
- Website development skills a plus.
How to Apply:
Please e-mail your resume, which must include a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill out the form below.
® Hellbent Marketing 2003-2011